It’s Time to Give Total Exam Accountability Back to the Hospitals … And to Stop Using Outdated Platforms that Were Built for a Single Large Enterprise.
At last. TeleRad360 Means Every Exam is “Accounted For” Across the Entire Radiology Workflow with Both Browser Agnostic Viewer and Mobility.
What is Telerad360?
TeleRad360 is a new teleradiology platform that is the answer for hospitals and image centers who feel like they’re sending exams out to nowhere, and have faced challenges with exam management and tracking (even after the exam leaves the facility).
Teleradiology can be complicated, and there are not many vendors that offer comprehensive services to meet both radiologists’ and customers’ needs (including hospitals, clinics and imaging centers). We’re proud to bring you a solution that helps you manage data coming from multiple facilities and uses logical rules to manage received data. TeleRad360 is an efficient workflow management system that can be customized to multiple radiologists and scaled up or down accordingly. No hardware or software is needed — simply subscribe to TeleRad360 and connect.
View and download the Telerad360 process here: Telerad360 How It Works (pdf)
Features of TeleRad360:
– Created in partnership with diagnostic image management leader OffSite Image
Management and IMSI Med
– Cloud PACS with Browser Agnostic Viewer
– Integrated RIS
– Radiology worklist management
– Voice recognition
– Report distribution
– Mobile friendly design and functionality
What Problems Does TeleRad360 Solve?
Problems with rapidly changing image priority levels: Despite a commitment to a smooth patient care process, many hospitals and clinics struggle with gaps, delays and accessibility problems related to the ordering of medical images, delivery of diagnostic results — especially as patient priority levels change rapidly.
TeleRad360 solves workflow and reporting challenges to put control of diagnostic images back in the hands of the hospital. This includes meeting the need for voice recognition across the process. Currently, only a few companies offer this type of solution — and TeleRad360 offers the best in flexibility and scalability. TeleRad360 users see significant improvements in workflow and efficiency because they have direct access to radiologists and can prioritize exams, move exams on the reading work list and utilize options for how the exam report is delivered, including having it delivered directly to the EMR.
With TeleRad360, no exam gets lost in the “black hole” of technology. Every exam is accounted for, across the workflow process. Radiologists can direct their attention toward streamlined results and reports, rather than exam management.
Additional challenges TeleRad360 solves:
- Communication problems: Manage data coming from multiple facilities and use logical rules to manage received data with TeleRad360.
- Efficient workflow management: The exam workflow process is customized to multiple radiologists and can be scaled up or down accordingly.
- Portability and seamless access: Users can access the daily worklist from anywhere with top accessibility, including browser agnostic and zero-footprint technologies.
- Easily view technologists’ notes and the customer portal for direct interactions with radiologists. Voice recognition and self-editing make all this easy.
- Tools for direct communication with the customer – such as quick messaging tools.
- Manage prior exams easily: Cloud based tools for image management and managing prior exams.
- Speed and accessibility: TeleRad360 offers a mobile friendly viewer.
- Easy set-up and subscription model: Avoid the pay-per-click model, which creates multiple issues for both for radiologists and customers.
- Start now. Plug and play option means radiologists can just sign up and get started (without the headache).
What does your hospital and diagnostic imaging customers receive when you use TeleRad360?
There are many benefits and solutions offered that will make your imaging customers feel like they have a sense of control over the exam workflow process, including:
- Direct access to radiologists.
- Ability to prioritize exams and move exams on the reading work-list accordingly
- Multiple options with report delivery.
- Delivery of exam reports directly to EMR.
- Auto fax to the referring providers.
- Access through the portal – any time, anywhere.
- Sense of control over your data and time. Many hospitals feel like they are at mercy of outside forces before until they get a final report. TeleRad360 offers the ability to track the exam and still manage it — even after it has left the facility.
How Does TeleRad360 Work?
Essentially, TeleRad360 is a solution with no hardware or software needed — just a simple login.
Once a hospital sends images to TeleRad360, a radiologist reading worklist is created based on the reader’s preference. The workflow is simplified and transparent. All parties are accountable in the process, and the hospital is accountable to radiologists … and the radiologist is accountable to the hospital. Everyone can see each other’s workflow and work better, together, for improved patient outcomes and record management.
The radiologist gets an immediate, accessible solution with voice recognition and self-editing tools. The radiologist can see what happens across the process, including how exams are prioritized. This means no losing track of patients in the process and the technologist can see when the radiologist has read and finalized the report. Hospitals will know which reports are read in real-time, and reports can be imported directly into the local EMR, printed from the TeleRad360 Portal or auto faxed to any destination. (And, the radiologist/hospital can use the TeleRad 360 system immediately after enrolling.)
The radiologists and hospitals are all held accountable because the TeleRad360 system, which is simplified and transparent, allows everyone to see each other’s workflow. This accountability helps to improve patient care and record management.
Why is it a 360-degree solution?
The new platform is called TeleRad360 because it’s one of the only cloud-based teleradiology solutions offering integrated RIS, imaging worklist management, voice recognition, report distribution, cloud diagnostic viewing, compatibility with virtually any mobile device, and complete mobility. There are very few companies that offer this type of solution, plus complete flexibility and scalabilty.
- The voice recognition and self-editing tools allow radiologists to edit their reports immediately without waiting on a transcriptionist.
- TeleRad360 ensures that no one is losing track of patients in the process and that technologists can see when the radiologists have finalized the report.
- Reports can be imported directly into the local EMR, printed from the TeleRad360 Portal or electronically delivered to any destination.
- The radiologist and hospital can use the data analytics within TeleRad360 for strategic analysis and planning.
The TeleRad360 platform empowers radiologists, imaging facilities, urgent care centers and hospitals with cutting-edge capabilities for efficient and accountable patient care. TeleRad360 analytics tools enable health care providers to strategically manage and analyze their imaging business for improved efficiency, compliance and growth.
Isn’t it time you were back in control? Start changing the way you manage exams today with TeleRad360.